- being clean in the house is good
- going into a crate pays big
- offering a sit (or with some puppies a down) pays well
- collars won’t kill you and leashes are ok too (I actually do most of my with me work off leash)
- people are good – all people – our puppies meet as many people as I can find
- dogs can be fun but you should respect them – I am careful about dogs I don’t know
- cats can be the best playmates ever but let the cat decide
- tugging is fun – and you can tug nearly anything
- it’s ok to eat slowly and share – there is always more food coming
- dog beds are nice to sleep on (even when they are covered in hair)
- cars take you to fun places
- being handled in any gentle way is THE BEST … mouth, nails, on side, back, whatever – it all rocks
What have I missed?
(You may notice yesterday’s post was written from a plural point of view – I wasn’t being Royal at all – Big T is totally helpful and amazing when it comes to helping babies feel good about life and nuturing them.Training stuff is my domain – hence the return to first person here).
The dog is a valuable animal or pet in many households globally. Therefore, dog owners take safety issues for the animal very seriously and also have Dog House Beds
for the dogs. In particular, when autumn and winter seasons come, caring for the dog becomes an avoidable issue. This animal, along with the cat has a sensitive body health just like the humans.
I'm enjoying this series of posts. This is a very handy list of foundation skills all summarized right here!