- snaps when you wake him up -and has made contact
- has been known to mark in a new house
- will not tolerate being groomed with anything approaching grace
- cranks off at poor Sampson
- doesn’t tug unless he feels like it
- has been as little as .2 seconds overtime on course
- has one of the most piercing barks on the planet
- will chase cats
- will eat cat food
- gets underfoot
- is afraid of the teeter
- is bossy
- hates the rain
- began her competetive career by getting stuck in a tunnel (after freezing on the start line)
- is walked on a sensation harness
- can open the fridge, garbage cans etc
- eats everything she can get her mouth on
- is loud
- is bossy
- scratched my fil’s arm right open leaping up on him
- barks at strange dogs on leash occasionally
- wakes up in the middle of the night and needs to go out -often
- has IBD
- has allergies
- has had zero point snookers classes, and accumulated more faults than I thought was possible
what kind of perfect is this?
Our kind of perfect – loving, trainable, entertaining, joyful souls who enrich our lives in measurable and immeasurable ways!
I wish I could click on "LIKE". Nice blog post!!!
Awww, such a great post! We love'em for their quirks.
Totally brought a smile to my face 🙂