and that SUCKS. I should be packing Brody up to go to Royackers tomorrow for his first steeplechase since his first class in agility and his first try in advanced snookers BUT I don’t know exactly where I’m going and the forecast is for 2 cm an hour all day – so even if I leave early it sounds like the drive both directions would be treacherous… Safety – I must think of safety – even when all I want is to think about AGILITY. My snow day alternate (a fun match right in TO) has already been cancelled … bah phooey